Application for Graduation
- All candidates for graduation MUST complete an application for graduation in order to receive their diploma.
- A Username and Password is required to access the application. You may look up your username and reset your password on the HELPDESK webpage.
- There is no graduation fee.
- If you are unsure if you have already submitted your application for graduation, click here to check.
Applications for graduation must be submitted to the Credentials/Graduation Office at the Ankeny Campus by the following dates:
*If student plans to participate in the Annual Commencement Ceremonies
Diplomas are mailed out within six weeks after the term has ended.
- Students who graduate at the end of Fall 2013, Spring 2014, and Summer 2014 terms are invited to participate in the annual commencement ceremonies in May, 2014.
- Students who plan to participate in one of the annual commencement ceremonies must indicate their intent on the application for graduation.
- Participation in commencement ceremonies is free of charge.
» Commencement Dates & Locations
If you have any questions, please contact the Credentials/Graduation office at email@example.com or 515-965-7354 or 1-800-362-2127, ext. 7354.